- The NFL Survivor Pool format is the flagship format for this website. It is the easiest and most common pool to run.
- With years of experience running pools online, you can be 100% confident your pool will run smoothly.
- 99% of all the Survivor Pool options are covered to make running your pool a breeze.
- This website has been running Survivor pools online since the 2000.
- Use a single login to switch to multiple players for all pool formats.
- Control login for Players you don't know using the website's Let Me In Tracker.
- All your friends are saved in your My Friends Email List for you to invite to play each season.
- Use the website's Email Blaster to send your friends an Email Invitation to join your pool.
- Website can automatically Assigns Default Auto Pick if you choose.
- Website automatically eliminates Players each week.
- Website audit log tracks everything, Pick History, Logins and much more.
- You can Make or Delete your Players Picks from the Player Management screen.
WEBSITE POOL FORMATS:
The Survivor Football Pool format is commonly know as all these names:
- SURVIVOR POOL
- SUICIDE POOL
- WINNERS POOL
- ELIMINATION POOL
- KING OF THE HILL POOL
- LAST MAN STANDING POOL
- DEATH POOL
- KNOCKOUT POOL
- BIG DOG POOL
- LOSERS POOL
This is the most favored pool format of all because the rules are very simple:
- Pick one team each week that you think will win.
- If the football team you pick loses, you get eliminated from the pool.
- Pool ends when there is one player left who survives the longest!
- That's it!