NFL SURVIVOR POOL
The Survivor Football Pool format is commonly know as all these names:
- SURVIVOR POOL
- SUICIDE POOL
- WINNERS POOL
- ELIMINATION POOL
- KING OF THE HILL POOL
- LAST MAN STANDING POOL
- DEATH POOL
- KNOCKOUT POOL
- BIG DOG POOL
- LOSERS POOL
This is the most favored pool format of all because the rules are very simple:
- Pick one team each week that you think will win.
- If the football team you pick loses, you get eliminated from the pool.
- Pool ends when there is one player left who survives the longest!
- That's it!
TEST DRIVE THE WEBSITE:
- DEMO the Entire Website logged in as a POOL ADMIN for all Pool Formats
- DEMO the Entire Website logged in as a PLAYER for all Pool Formats (See How Multiple Players Works)
- How To Use This Website
- The NFL Survivor Pool format is the flagship format for this website. It is the easiest and most common pool to run.
- With years of experience running pools online, you can be 100% confident your pool will run smoothly.
- 99% of all the Survivor Pool options are covered to make running your pool a breeze.
- This website has been running Survivor pools online since the 2000.
- Use a single login to switch to multiple players for all pool formats.
- Control login for Players you don't know using the website's Let Me In Tracker.
- All your friends are saved in your My Friends Email List for you to invite to play each season.
- Use the website's Email Blaster to send your friends an Email Invitation to join your pool.
- Website can automatically Assigns Default Auto Pick if you choose.
- Website automatically eliminates Players each week.
- Website audit log tracks everything, Pick History, Logins and much more.
- You can Make or Delete your Players Picks from the Player Management screen.
SURVIVOR POOL ADMIN FEATURES:
Pool Setup - Registration
- Set your Registration Deadline.
- Set your pool Start Week if you are planning to start your pool after Week 1.
- Allow Multiple Players in same pool Yes / No with SINGLE EMAIL.
- One Football Pool can have Multiple Admins.
- Pick football game Winners or Losers to Advance.
- Use Point Spreads for Elimination Yes / No.
- Set football Pool Elimination Type to Single / Double.
- Set Football game result Ties count as a Win or Loss.
- Turn Hide Picks On / Off.
- Set Pick Deadline game Thursday or Sunday.
- Can Pick Same Team Again Yes / No.
- Allow One Bye Pick as a free pick for the season.
- Set Must Make a Second Pick (Double Pick) Yes / No.
- If Pick Left Blank, use the websites Default Auto Pick or Player is Dead.
- Set Default Auto Pick to use Favorite or Underdog.
- Set Default Pick Limit, number of times default pick can be used.
- Set Default Pick to be Monday Night game Home / Away team.
- Turn Playoffs On / Off.
- Reset Playoff Picks.
- Use the website's Let Me In Tracker to control the login of players.
- Set Your "How Many Can Survive" to 1st to 3rd.
- Audit Log - All Player Logins.
- Audit Log - All Player Picks.
- Audit Log - Pool Admin Actions.
- Download Your My Friends - Master List to Excel.
- Download Your Player List and Standings to Excel.
Pool Setup - Eliminations
Pool Setup - Picks
Pool Setup - Default Auto Pick
Pool Setup - Playoffs
Pool Setup - Let Me In Tracker
Pool Admin - Tools