104 days, 12 hrs, 12 mins, 30 secs until SUPER BOWL XLIX!
The Survivor Football Pool format is commonly know as all these names:
- LAST MAN STANDING
- KING OF THE HILL
- BIG DOG
This is the most favored pool format of all because the rules are very simple:
- Pick one team each week that you think will win
- If the football team you pick loses, you get eliminated from the pool
- Pool ends when there is one player left who survives the longest!
- That's it!
|Join the SUPERSURVIVOR14 mega pool!|
There are 447 players in this years SUPERSURVIVOR14 and counting!
Test Drive the Website!
- DEMO the Entire Website logged in as a POOL ADMIN for all Pool Formats
- DEMO the Entire Website logged in as a PLAYER for all Pool Formats (See How Multiple Players Works)
- How To Use This Website
- Use a SINGLE EMAIL ADDRESS to login and manage Multiple Players for all pool formats.
- Control login for Players you don't know using the website's Let Me In Tracker.
- All your friends are saved in your My Friends - Master List for you to invite to play each season.
- Use the website's Email Blaster to send your friends an Email Invitation to join your pool.
- Website can automatically Assigns Default Auto Pick if you choose.
- Website automatically eliminates Players each week.
- Website audit log tracks everything, Pick History, Logins and much more.
- You can Make or Delete your Players Picks from the Player Management screen.
POOL ADMIN FEATURES:
Pool Setup - Registration
- Set your Registration Deadline
- Set your pool Start Week if you are planning to start your pool after Week 1
- Allow Multiple Players in same pool Yes / No with SINGLE EMAIL
- One Football Pool can have Multiple Admins
- Save your Welcome Back message for all your player to see when they login
Pool Setup - Eliminations
- Pick football game Winners or Losers to Advance
- Use Point Spreads for Elimination Yes / No
- Set football Pool Elimination Type to Single / Double
- Set Football game result Ties count as a Win or Loss
Pool Setup - Picks
- Turn Hide Picks On / Off
- Set Pick Deadline game Thursday or Sunday
- Can Pick Same Team Again Yes / No
- Allow One Bye Pick as a free pick for the season
- Set Must Make a Second Pick (Double Pick) Yes / No
Pool Setup - Default Auto Pick
- If Pick Left Blank, use the websites Default Auto Pick or Player is Dead
- Set Default Auto Pick to use Favorite or Underdog
- Set Default Pick Limit, number of times default pick can be used
- Set Default Pick to be Monday Night game Home / Away team
Pool Setup - Playoffs
- Turn Playoffs On / Off
- Reset Playoff Picks
Pool Setup - Let Me In Tracker
- Use the website's Let Me In Tracker to control the login of players
- Set Your "Let Me Back In" Times Allowed to Off / 1 / 2
- Set Your "Let Me Back In" Cut Off Week
- Set Your "Let Me Back In Points"
- Set Your "How Many Can Survive" to 1st to 3rd
Pool Setup - Trash Talk
- Turn Trash Talk On / Off
- Auto Approve Trash Talk
Pool Admin - Tools
- Create a Weekly News message
- Audit Log - All Player Logins
- Audit Log - All Player Picks
- Audit Log - Pool Admin Actions
- Download Your My Friends - Master List to Excel
- Download Your Player List and Standings to Excel
- Teams you pick each week are automatically removed from the next weeks game board
- Useful NFL Schedule Results and Team History stats
- Trash Talk Message Board
- View other Players Profile
- View other Players Captions
- Save your Favorite Team
- View other players audit Pick History and Login History
- Play in the same or Multiple Pools with only one login
- Last Minute Registrations, you have 7 days to use the website before Pool Admin must allow you to login